We are looking for great people to work here in the City. Our team is focused on keeping South Burlington one of the best places to live, work, and visit.
We are currently seeking team players who are committed to making a difference in our community. We consider our community our #1 responsibility. We continuously recruit for the position of POLICE OFFICER whether a vacancy exists or not. Complete a police application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 years of age at the time of application and High School Diploma;
- Associates Degree or higher strongly encouraged; or
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous full-time experience with another agency; or
- Have honorably discharged after a minimum of a 2-year active duty military tour
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Download and complete a City employment application form.
- Compile requested materials.
- Submit your application.
- via email— email@example.com
- via mail— Human Resources, City Hall, 575 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT 05403
Questions? Call us at 802.846.4118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.